Interesting Mail Forwards

A collection of interesting and thoughtful mails that I got.... also some funny one's that would put the cute upward curve on your face :)

Thursday, June 23, 2005

 

Mafia Humour

An old Italian Mafia Don is dying and he calls his grandson to his bed.

"You lissin-a me. I wanna for you to taka my chrome plated 38 revolver

so you will always remember me."

"But grandpa, I really don't like guns. Howzabout you leava me your

Rolex watch instead."

"Shuddup an lissin. Somma day you gonna runna da business, you gonna

have lotsa money, a biga home, a beautifula wife and maybe a couple a

bambinos. Somma day you gonna coma home and maybe find you wife inna

bed with another man.

"Whadda you gonna do then...... pointa to your watch and a say, Time’s Up?"

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Archives

March 2005   April 2005   May 2005   June 2005   September 2005   November 2005   December 2008   January 2009   November 2009  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?