Interesting Mail Forwards

A collection of interesting and thoughtful mails that I got.... also some funny one's that would put the cute upward curve on your face :)

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

 

Bihari letter - Junior Laloo

Deer sur,

If small small mistakes getting inside my letter, I big you pardon,
ass I am not a good englis speaker.

This is my fist vijit to Bombai. Stickly speaking, I wanted to joint
your school more fastly, but for the following reajon, too much time
lost in getting slipper reservation in three-tyre compartment. I
tolded I has head ache problem due to migration. Still the clerk
rejected to give ticket to I and my sun. I putted a complain on
station masterji. He said I to go to the lady clerk.

At first she also rejected. I then pressed for long time and finally
with great difficulty she gave a birth to my sun. Anyway I thanked the
station master also because he was phully responsible for getting
birth of my sun. Ass a hole it was a bhery diphicult experiment in my
hole life.

I hope u will look into explain my hole story after, and late me joint
first. I am now ending this fastly. I am a waiter for your
responsement.

May God blast you!"

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Archives

March 2005   April 2005   May 2005   June 2005   September 2005   November 2005   December 2008   January 2009   November 2009  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?