Interesting Mail Forwards

A collection of interesting and thoughtful mails that I got.... also some funny one's that would put the cute upward curve on your face :)

Thursday, May 05, 2005

 

Married Couple

This married couple was sitting in a fine restaurant when the wife
looks over at a nearby table and sees a man in a drunken stupor.

The husband asks "I notice you've been watching that man for some time
now.

Do you know him?"

"Yes" she replies, "He's my ex-husband, and has been drinking like
that since I left him seven years ago."

"That's remarkable" the husband replies, "I wouldn't think anybody
could
celebrate that long."

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Archives

March 2005   April 2005   May 2005   June 2005   September 2005   November 2005   December 2008   January 2009   November 2009  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?