Interesting Mail Forwards

A collection of interesting and thoughtful mails that I got.... also some funny one's that would put the cute upward curve on your face :)

Friday, May 20, 2005

 

Guess you can't beat an Indian...

Babu was bragging to his boss one day, "You know, I know everyone
there is to know. Just name someone, anyone, and I know them."

Tired of his boasting, his boss called his bluff,

"OK, Babu how about Tom Cruise?" "Sure, yes, Tom and I are old
friends, and I can prove it." So Babu and his boss fly out to
Hollywood and knock on Tom Cruise's door, and sure enough, Tom Cruise
shouts, "Babu!

Great to see you! You and your friend come right in and join me for
lunch!"

Although impressed, Babu's boss is still skeptical. After they leave
Cruise's house, he tells Babu that he thinks Babu's knowing Cruise was
just lucky.

"No, no, just name anyone else," Babu says. "President Clinton," his
boss quickly retorts.

"Yes," Babu says, "I know him, let's fly out to Washington." And off
they go.

At the White House, Clinton spots Babu on the tour and motions him and
his boss over, saying, "Babu, what a surprise, I was just on my way to
a
meeting, but you and your friend come on in and let's have a cup of
coffee first and catch up."

Well, the boss is very much shaken by now, but still not totally
convinced. After they leave the White House grounds, he expresses his
doubts to Babu, who again implores him to name anyone else.

"The Pope," his boss replies.

"Sure!" says Babu. "My folks are from Poland, and I've known the Pope a
long time."

So off they fly to Rome. Babu and his boss are assembled with the
masses
in Vatican Square when Babu says, "This will never work. I can't catch
the Pope's eye among all these people. Tell you what, I know all the
guards so let me just go upstairs and I'll come out on the balcony with
the Pope."

And he disappears into the crowd headed toward the Vatican. Sure
enough, half an hour later Babu emerges with the Pope on the balcony.
But by the time Babu returns, he finds that his boss has had a heart
attack and is surrounded by paramedics. Working his way to his boss'
side, Babu asks him, "What happened?"

His boss looks up and says, I was doing fine until you and the Pope
came out on the balcony and the man next to me said, "Who's that on
the balcony with Babu?"

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Archives

March 2005   April 2005   May 2005   June 2005   September 2005   November 2005   December 2008   January 2009   November 2009  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?