Interesting Mail Forwards

A collection of interesting and thoughtful mails that I got.... also some funny one's that would put the cute upward curve on your face :)

Thursday, May 05, 2005

 

Good quotes

When I was born I was so surprised I didn't talk for a year and a half.

Until I was 13, I thought my name was 'Shut Up.'

If your parents never had children, chances are you won't, either.

Join the army, see the world, meet interesting people, and kill them.

Remember, today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.

I'm not afraid to die. I just don't want to be there when it happens.

Always and never are two words you should always remember never to use.

Is man one of God's blunders or is God one of man's blunders?

I've never been drunk, but often I've been over served.

The road to success is always under construction.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Archives

March 2005   April 2005   May 2005   June 2005   September 2005   November 2005   December 2008   January 2009   November 2009  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?