Interesting Mail Forwards

A collection of interesting and thoughtful mails that I got.... also some funny one's that would put the cute upward curve on your face :)

Friday, April 29, 2005

 

18 Bottles of Whiskey

I had eighteen bottles of whiskey in the cellar,
and my wife insisted I empty the contents of each
bottle down the sink, or else.

After careful consideration, I reluctantly agreed

and finally proceeded with the unpleasant task.

I withdrew the cork from the first bottle and poured
the contents down the sink with the exception of one
glass, which I drank.

Then, I withdrew the cork from the second bottle
and did likewise with it, with the exception of one
glass, which I drank.

I then withdrew the cork from the third bottle and
poured the whiskey down the sink, which I drank.
I pulled the cork from the fourth bottle down the
sink and poured the bottle down the glass, which I
drank.

I pulled the bottle from the cork of the next
and drank one sink out of it, and threw the rest
down the glass

I pulled the sink out of the next glass and poured
the cork down the bottle. Then, I corked the sink
with the glass, bottled the drink and drank the pour.

When I had everything emptied, I steadied the house
with one hand, counted the glasses, corks, bottles,
and sinks with the other, which were twenty-nine,
and as the houses came by I counted them again,
and finally I had all the houses in one bottle,
which I drank.

I'm not under the affluence of incohol as some tinkle
peep I am. I'm not half as thunk as you might drink.
I fool so feelish I don't know who is me, and the
drunker
I stand here, the longer I get.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Archives

March 2005   April 2005   May 2005   June 2005   September 2005   November 2005   December 2008   January 2009   November 2009  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?